The NanoPi S2(S2) is designed and developed by FriendlyElec for professionals, enterprise users, makers and hobbyists. It is a small board with WiFi, Bluetooth and eMMC.
It uses the Samsung Quad Core Cortex-A9 S5P4418 SoC with dynamic frequency scaling up to 1.4GHz. It has 1G DDR3 RAM, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0 module. Its in-built power management unit uses the AXP228 chip which supports software shutdown. It takes power over the MicroUSB port. It has video input/output interface, 3.5mm audio jack, USB port and MicroSD card slot, serial debug port and ADC pin-header.
An Android and a Debian images are ready for the NanoPi S2. The Android OS supports HDMI and LCD output.
The NanoPi S2 has various interfaces, ports such as LVDS, and GPIOs which are compatible with Raspberry Pi's GPIOs. Its PCB dimension is 40 * 75 mm. The NanoPi S2 works with most of the modules and OS images that are developed for FriendlyElec's S5P4418 based boards..
- CPU: S5P4418, dynamic frequency from 400Mhz to 1.4GHz
- PMU Power Management Unit: AXP228. It supports software shutdown and wake-up functions.
- DDR3 RAM: 1GB
- eMMC: 8GB
- Wireless£º802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth£º4.0 dual mode
- MicroSD Slot: 1 x MicroSD Slot
- Audio: 3.5mm jack/Via HDMI
- Microphone: 3.5mm jack
- USB Host: 1 x USB 2.0 Host
- Micro USB: 1 x MicroUSB, USB 2.0 for both data transmission and power input
- LCD Interface: 0.5 mm pitch 45-pin SMT FPC seat, for full-color LCD (RGB: 8-8-8)
- HDMI: microHDMI,1080P60 output
- DVP Camera Interface: 0.5mm pitch 24-pin FPC seat.
- LVDS£º0.5mm pitch 24-Pin FPC seat
- GPIO1: 2.54mm pitch 40pin, compatible with Raspberry Pi's GPIO. It includes UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, IO and etc
- ADC: onboard ADC pin header
- Serial Debug Port:2.54mm pitch 4-Pin header
- Antenna Interface: IPX
- User Key: 1 x Power , 1 x Boot Mode Switch
- LED: 1 x Power LED, 1 x System LED
- RTC: RTC Pins
- PCB Size(mm): 75 x 40, 8 layer£¬ ENIG
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- OS/Software: u-boot, Android5.1, Debian8