The NanoPi NEO is an Allwinner H3 based ARM board designed and released by FriendlyARM for hobbyists, makers and electronic fans. It's Dimension is only 40 x 40 mm, It is open source. It works with Ubuntu MATE, Debian and etc.
The NanoPi NEO uses the Allwinner H3 Soc. It integrates Ethernet. It can be powered via the MicroUSB port
In such a small board it still integrates rich interfaces and ports. Besides the popular Ethernet, USB-Host, USB-OTG, it has an onboard a serial debug port and a 36pin GPIO pin header.
On the NanoPi-NEO wiki FriendlyARM open sources its schematics, PCB, bootloader, kernel and file systems, and provides plenty of tutorials and code samples.
- CPU: Allwinner H3, Quad-core Cortex-A7 Up to 1.2GHz
- DDR3 RAM: 256MB/512MB
- Connectivity: 10/100M Ethernet
- USB Host: Type-A x 1, 2.54 mm pin x 2
- MicroSD Slot x 1
- MicroUSB: for data transmission and power input
- Debug Serial Port: 4Pin, 2.54 mm pitch pin header
- GPIO: 2.54mm pitch 36pin. It includes UART, SPI, I2C, IO etc
- PCB Dimension: 40 x 40 mm
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- OS/Software: u-boot and UbuntuCore