The NanoPi M3 is another ARM board developed by FriendlyARM for makers, hobbyists and hackers. With this new friend we wish you could get not only tech skills but also unique experiences in various applications and hacking. It is small, elegant but has rich ports and interfaces. Playing with it and working with it the M3 will not only inspire your ideas but also turn them into realities.
The NanoPi M3 uses the Samsung Octa-Core Cortex-A53 S5P6818 SoC. Its dynamic frequency scales from 400M up to 1.4GHz. It has Gbps Ethernet port, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth. Its AXP228 PMU supports software power-off, sleep and wakeup functions. In addition the NanoPi M3 has MicroUSB port for power supply and on-board porcelain antenna.
On this tiny board various ports and interfaces are integrated. It has DVP Camera/LVDS/HDMI/LCD interfaces, Gbps Ethernet, I2S, 3.5mm audio jack, four USB ports and a serial debug port..
- SoC£º Samsung S5P6818 Octa-Core Cortex-A53, 400M Hz - 1.4G Hz
- Power Management Unit£º AXP228 PMU, it supports software power-off and wake-up.
- System Memory£º 1GB 32bit DDR3 RAM
- Storage£º 1 x MicroSD Card Socket
- Ethernet£º Gbit Ethernet(RTL8211E)
- WiFi£º 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth£º 4.0 dual mode
- Antenna£º Porcelain Antenna IPX Interface
- Audio£º 3.5 mm audio jack / via HDMI
- I2S: 7pin, 2.54mm pitch pin-header
- USB Host£º 4 x USB 2.0 Host, two type A ports and two 2.54 mm pitch pin-headers
- MicroUSB: 1 x MicroUSB 2.0 Client, Type A
- LCD Interface£º 0.5mm pitch 45 pin FPC seat, full color RGB 8-8-8
- HDMI: 1.4A Type A, 1080P
- LVDS: 20pin 2.00mm pitch pin-header
- DVP Camera£º 0.5mm pitch 24 pin FPC seat
- GPIO£º 2.54 mm pitch 40 pin-header
- Serial Debug Port£º 2.54mm pitch 4pin-header
- User Key: K1 (power), Reset
- LED£º 1 x power LED and 1 x status LED
- RTC Battery£º RTC Battery Header
- Power£º DC 5V/2A
- PCB£º Six Layer, ENIG
- Dimension£º 64 mm x 60 mm
- OS/Software: uboot, Android and Debian